For a better experience while using our Services, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including, but not limited to, your (1) full name, (2) email address, (3) mailing address, (4) date of birth, and/or (5) other information necessary to verify your identity. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you, verify your eligibility to utilize the Services (i.e., geo-location purposes), to comply with relevant laws, and for fraud prevention purposes.
We may also collect non-personally identifiable information regarding your use of the Services. If non-personal information is collected for an activity that also requires personal information, we may combine your non-personal information with your personal information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the quality and value of the Services, and to analyze how the Services are used. All personal and non-personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used. It shall be your sole responsibility to update any and all personally identifiable information provided for use of the Services.
We may also collect game play information such as your high scores, win/loss record and percentage, and other game play data and/or information.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, mobile carrier, and/or device information automatically assigned to your computer or device used by you to access the Services, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive for record keeping purposes.
Our Website uses “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Use of Information
We use the information received from you in connection with the Services and features provided via the Website and/or our mobile application in order to:
• Process and respond to customer service / user inquiries;
• To administer Challenges;
• Alert users to new services, content and/or features;
• Prevent fraudulent or other criminal activity;
• Meet legal and regulatory requirements;
• Provide access to certain functionalities and features of the Services;
• Collect your location information for purposes of verifying whether you are eligible to participate in the Services;
• Monitor and track total number of users of the Website for statistical purposes.
We may also use personal information provided by you for reasons for which we have a legitimate business interest, such as direct marketing, individual or market research, anti-fraud protection, anti-money laundering protection, applicable state and/or federal law or regulations requiring necessary compliance, or any other purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information or with your consent.
We may also make anonymous and/or aggregate personal information for commercial, marketing, and/or business purposes, such as reporting and conducting research and development in order to enhance our existing Services and/or develop new products and Services. Anonymous or aggregated information does not identify you, and we may use or disclose such information in a number of ways, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and any other legally permissible purposes. We may share this information internally and/or with third parties for our or their purposes in an anonymous or aggregated form that is designed to prevent anyone from identifying you.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Services;
• To provide the Services on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services;
• To facilitate the creation of Accounts;
• To provide Account authentication and user verification services;
• To process payments and/or other financial transactions;
• To send email and/or push notifications;
• To deliver you customized and/or personal content; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Services are used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your personal information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We may also share your information with selected third parties, such as:
• Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you, solely in relation to your use of the Services we provide;
• Advertisers and advertising networks; provided, we do not disclose personally identifiable information about individuals to our advertisers, but may provide them with anonymized and/or aggregated information about our users;
• In the event of a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, in which case we may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, and your personal information may be transferred as part of that transaction; and
• Those to which we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation or legal request.
Modifying or Deleting Personal Information
You can modify personal information through your Account, or by contacting us at email@example.com. You may request access to your personal information, and ask that we correct, amend or delete your personal information when inaccurate. If you want us to delete your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and/or follow the necessary procedures provided through your Account. We’ll take reasonable steps to delete your information as soon we can, but some information may remain in archived/backup copies for our records or as otherwise required by law.
Retaining Personal Information
Upon termination of your use of the Services, we reserve the right to maintain your personal information as part of our standard back-up procedures in an aggregated format. When personal information is no longer required, we will utilize procedures to destroy, delete, erase or convert it to an anonymous form
You have the right to opt out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. You may opt-out by contacting us at email@example.com or following the instructions contained in your Account. If you opt out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your use of our Services for non-interest-based advertising purposes, such as to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through your mobile device. You may opt out of receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your device.
Links to Other Sites
Third Party Payment Processing
When you pay fees through the Website, we may process your payments through using a third-party payment processer. The third-party payment processer may collect certain financial information from you in order to process a payment, including your name, email address, address and other billing information. In order to delete your payment or billing information, you may need to do so with the third-party payment processor, as we only have minimal secure access to those records as needed to provide the Services.
The Services are not geared toward children under the age of 18 (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they access the Services) and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they access the Services). If we learn that a child under 18 (or the age of majority in the jurisdiction from which they access the Services) has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our files.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), California consumers have the following rights, which can be exercised directly or in certain cases, through an authorized agent:
• Right to Delete. California customers have the right to request that we delete some or all of the personal information that we have about them, subject to certain exceptions (i.e. information used to provide Services, complete transactions, honor opt-outs, prevent fraud, spam, and other abuse, comply with our legal obligations, cooperate with law enforcement, and to exercise and defend our rights). They may exercise their right to delete by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Right to Opt Out of Sale of Personal Information. California customers have the right to opt out of the sale of their personal information, and to request information about whether we have sold their personal information in the past 12 months. We do not sell personal information. Should such change, we will notify users and provide an ability to opt out as required.
To exercise the rights set forth above, we must be able to verify your identity as the owner of the Account and/or personal information you are inquiring about. In general, we verify identity by confirming that you are the owner of the email address associated with the Account. An authorized agent submitting a request on your behalf must also have access to the email address associated with the Account, along with evidence that you have authorized that person to submit the request on your behalf.
Terms of Service